The editorial office of the Scientific Journal of the Polish Economic Society in Zielona Góra provides Libre Open Access to the content of published articles, in accordance with the principle that the free sharing of scientific research results is conducive to the process of global knowledge exchange.
The Journal is accessible in accordance with the Creative Commons license (CC BY 4.0), ie Attribution 4.0 International.
The Open Access Policy takes into account five principles listed in the Guidelines of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education "Directions for the development of open access to publications and research results in Poland".
- The principle of openness: All articles published in the Scientific Journal (including those financed from public funds) are publicly available.
- The principle of parallel paths: Access to articles is ensured both through publication in the reviewed, open journal Zeszyty Naukowe PTE w Zielona Góra http://journal.ptezg.pl (gold route), and through depositing in repositories, e.g. at the Zielona Góra Digital Library https://zbc.uz.zgora.pl (green road).
- The principle of quick access: Articles in electronic form are published immediately in the Scientific Journals.
- The principle of maximizing the quality: Shared articles are identical to the published version.
- The principle of maximizing benefits: Articles in the Scientific Journals of PTE in Zielona Góra are made available according to the Libre Open Access model, using the Creative Commons license standards: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0
According to the Budapest Open Access Initiative declaration, by “open access” to peer-reviewed research literature, we mean its free availability on the public internet, permitting any users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without financial, legal, or technical barriers [...]. The only constraint on reproduction and distribution, and the only role for copyright in this domain, should be to give authors control over the integrity of their work and the right to be properly acknowledged and cited.
The use of Open Access does not limit the rights to intellectual property of authors of articles published in Scientific Journal.